Bakery Froster - BOH
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: August 3, 2022
If you are an artist at heart with an eye for detail, you could
be perfect for the role of Cupcake Froster at Sprinkles. You will
hand frost all cupcakes and add the appropriate designs to each
one. You will be taught how to frost the bakery items and learn to
perfect the art of the Sprinkles design with your own twist. You
will also ensure proper rotation of cupcakes and frosting in
addition to learning how we bake these special desserts.
Perks of Working with Sprinkles:
* Benefit options including Heath, Dental, Vision, Life, and
* Daily Pay option available to associates
* Paid Time Off
* Sprinkles Associate Card to sprinkle the joy to your family,
friends, and community
* Opportunity to do good - Sprinkles partners with several
charities and community organizations
* Family Friendly Hours
* Chance to be a part of special memories that happen daily in our
* Development and growth opportunities
* Act as a company advocate and embody the Sprinkles Culture.
* Retain and demonstrate proper policies and procedures delivered
by trainers and managers with enthusiasm.
* Follow all frosting techniques as trained to specifications and
* Demonstrate teamwork skills as you rely on and assist fellow
associates in providing the Sprinkles Experience.
* Adhere to all safety and sanitation guidelines to maintain a
clean and safe work environment behind the counter and in the
dining area where applicable.
* Assist with all cleaning duties as stated on opening, closing,
daily, and/or weekly checklists.
* Report to work as scheduled and fulfill requirements for duration
* Box, package, or plate cupcakes and other bakery goods as
* Act with a high level of detail when following instructions down
to the dot on top of a Sprinkles cupcake.
* A passion and love of the Sprinkles product, brand, and
* Culinary/pastry certification preferred or at least 1 year of
previous food service experience (i.e., cook, server, host, baker,
* Ability to work a changing schedule that can begin between 12am,
2am, or 3am.
* Ability to communicate verbally and understand/follow written and
verbal instructions from management.
* Must be able to move around the front of the bakery as you bend
down for bags and reach up for cupcake trays.
* Ability to be on your feet for hours at a time.
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position for up to 60% of
* Can lift at least 50 pounds, which can include carrying cupcake
trays, frosting, and bags of boxed purchases.
* Can work well under pressure and maintain a consistent pace
through the shift.
* Sprinkles is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Sprinkles, Palo Alto , Bakery Froster - BOH, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!