Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Onigilly Team Member $18-20/hr Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Meal
- Sick Pay
Job Summary: Onigilly Team Member greets and serves guests,
prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and
handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service
is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of menu items and explain
them to guests accurately.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests
and preparing their orders.
- Prepares food neatly in line, according to formula, and in a
timely manner. Masters three positions as rice shaper, filler, and
- Uses POS to record the order and compute the amount of the
bill. Collects payment from customers and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money,
etc during the shift.
- Understands and adheres to all food safety standards
(temperatures, sanitation procedures, personal hygiene, etc)
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a
clean image. Washes dishes and stores neatly in designated
- Checks products in the storage area and restocks items to
ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Prepares ingredients including heating, washing and cooking
rice, preparing soup and salad cups, cutting vegetables, pickles,
- Answers phones in a cheerful and helpful manner.
- Fulfills online and catering orders as assigned.
- Receives food, beverage and supply deliveries, checking
delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
- Check email
Keywords: Onigilly, Palo Alto , Team Member, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!