Company: Kodiak Sciences
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Kodiak Sciences is a fast-growing clinical-stage biotechnology
company with a singular focus in ophthalmology. Our unique Antibody
Biopolymer Conjugate (ABC) platform merges the fields of protein
engineering and polymer chemistry and is at the core of our
We are looking for a motivated and skilled scientist to join our
Protein Engineering group. As a member of this group, you will be
responsible for characterizing novel antibodies, protein fusions
and antibody/protein biopolymer conjugates. -Responsibilities
- Analyze antibodies, protein fusions and protein-biopolymer
conjugates stability, binding, and function using SEC-MALS, DLS,
DSF, NMR, SPR and other biochemical assays.
- Develop, execute, and analyze experimental results
- Write analytical, technical documents, including method
protocols and SOPs, assay transfer, and implementation lab
protocols and reports.
- Work cross-functionally with scientists within and outside
- Effectively present and report your findings internally and at
scientific meetings. -Education/Qualifications
- -BS/MS with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or
Ph.D. in biophysics, biochemistry, or a similar discipline.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with HPLC, FPLC, SEC-MALS,
DLS is required.
- Experience with mass spec, protein NMR, DLS, DSF, SPR, ITC,
cIEF is highly desired.
- Experience with Python programming is a plus.
- Strong analytical, and organizational skills and excellent
written/oral communication skills are required.
Keywords: Kodiak Sciences, Palo Alto , Scientist/Senior Scientist, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!