Company: Adecco USA
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Adecco is currently assisting a local client, recruiting for
Project Coordinator jobs in Palo Alto, CA. These Project
Coordinator jobs are long term, temp to hire opportunities, with
starting pay rates of $40/hr, plus overtime! For instant
consideration for these Project Coordinator jobs, Apply Now!Project
Coordinator jobs require candidates to:
- Project Coordinator: Manages reporting and ensures company
resources are utilized appropriately. Manages project schedules.
Coordinates departmental project activities and ensures project
phases are documented appropriately.
- Leadership: Manages individual projects as they arise and
provides direction regarding additional areas of opportunity.
Presents results and manages/facilitates individual workshops and
- Administrative Support: Provides leadership and expertise of
the administrative processes and flow of paperwork for client
- Human Resources & Recruitment: Provides policy and procedure
expertise as requested by the Management Team. Guarantees timely
submission of evaluations and paperwork associated with the smooth
functioning of personnel within department. Coordinates hiring new
employees and gives initial department orientation and reviews
departmental HealthStream Courses compliance.
- Supplies and Inventory Management: Oversees equipment and
supplies allocation. Facilitates periodic inventory review of all
equipment and prepares appropriate facility reports as requested.
Tracks and presents cost management efforts to at departmental
- Events Coordinator: Manages events.
- Department Support: Coordinates requests for support from
departments such as communications, housekeeping and engineering
and maintenance. Serves as the STAR representative, coordinating
the installation and maintenance of data and phone communication.
Works with representatives from those departments to ensure that
quality work is completed on a timely basis. Ensures that new hires
have resources as needed - at the right place at the right
- Other Duties: Participates in projects as assigned and
completes within requested timeframes.
- Performs other related work as assigned.Must meet the following
requirements to be considered for Project Coordinator jobs:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two to five years of experience interacting with clients,
customers and/or patients in a complex environment.The starting pay
rate for Project Coordinator jobs is $40/hr, plus overtime as
needed. Click on apply now for instant consideration for these
Project Coordinator jobs in Palo Alto, CA!Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company
will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Palo Alto , Project Coordinator, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!