Advanced Imaging Specialist
Company: Gilder Search Group
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: September 17, 2023
About Our Client: Our client has over 100 years of experience
and is a trusted leader in the field of optics and imaging.
World-renowned for its products, this company is committed to
innovation and development of cutting-edge technologies. Our client
boasts a broad portfolio of microscopes, systems, and other
products to address optical and imaging needs across academic,
research, and clinical labs, as well as the biotech/pharma
industry. As they move forward, our client is committed to
accelerating clinical and diagnostic imaging innovation to improve
healthcare and provide a better quality of life. About the Role: In
this role, the Advanced Imaging Specialist will work to increase
sales, maximize market penetration and achieve the sales budget by
promoting our client's imaging solutions and providing technical
and application knowledge in a team sales environment. The Advanced
Imaging Specialist will be responsible for effectively selling
directly to scientists and end users in the academic and biomedical
research market and achieve established sales budget goals though
product promotion, demonstration, and proposals, acting as a brand
ambassador for our client's products. In addition, the Advanced
Imaging Specialist will formulate and demonstrate software
solutions with all applicable platforms, using your skills of
integrating systems and imaging functions including experimental
design, imaging acquisition, processing, analysis, display, and
data management. Responsibilities will Include:
- Responsible for the technical components of driving advanced
imaging sales. Execute a strategic sales plan to achieve sales
budget and product mix goals for territory. Work effectively in a
self-directed manner without direct, daily supervision.
- Expand sales channels to increase market penetration in
designated product areas and markets through individual actions as
well as a part of a coordinated sales team.
- Provide effective and persuasive product demonstrations in a
competitive sales environment.
- Perform detailed and customer-oriented support and training
sessions for all imaging products.
- Lead the process of preparing customer data reviews, proposals
- Ensure excellent customer service outcomes through personal
actions and effective resource utilization. About the Job
- Technical degree in Biosciences or related scientific field. BS
is required, MS or PhD is preferred.
- Experience in sales, customer service, or in a customer facing
role is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of microscopy and scientific instruments, with
hands-on high-performance imaging applications experience including
confocal and super resolution highly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Mechanical aptitude for instrument demos, assembly and
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to
communicate internally and externally, representing the Company
professionally and effectively to customers and other external
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Capability to prioritize and multi-task, managing multiple
projects of varying magnitudes and velocities.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working
relationships with others in a team selling environment, and
maintain them over time.
- Ability to routinely access and visit customer sites to
evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales.
- Up to 90% field work at customer sites with some overnight
travel required. Posted: Monday, December 5, 2022
Job # 4508
Keywords: Gilder Search Group, Palo Alto , Advanced Imaging Specialist, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!