Company: Kforce Technology
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Kforce has a client in Palo Alto, CA that is seeking an
Instrumentation Tester. This position will work as a member of the
Instrumentation and Imaging Group. The Instrumentation Tester is
responsible for overseeing all instrumentation and data
acquisition. The successful candidate for this position will have a
broad background in automotive testing.
- Identify, source, and procure required data acquisition and
- Maintain sensor library, coordinate calibration activities of
- Oversee sensors and data acquisition
- Support data acquisition to include sensors (i.e.
accelerometers, gyros, thermocouples, strain gauges, load cells,
pressure transducers, torque sensors, displacement sensors, BUS
monitors, GPS, etc.)
- Create daily work plans to achieve test plan goals on
- Design custom brackets and fixtures
- Select appropriate sensing devices for use with data collection
- Monitoring and validating data
- Data analysis and correlation
Keywords: Kforce Technology, Palo Alto , Instrumentation Testing, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!