Company: Avispa Technology
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Inspector 1257752 #PPA leading university is seeking an
Inspector. The successful candidate will perform facility
inspections. The ideal candidate has excellent customer service
experience and a proven ability to meet performance standards. The
company offers a great work environment!Inspector Pay and
- Hourly pay: $21/hr
- Worksite: Leading University (Stanford, CA 94305)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement
Savings Program, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 2 Month Assignment
- Process non-standard requests, initiate appropriate
documentation, and notify the Building Manager and/or coordinate
with outside agencies as needed.
- Work closely with the custodial team and Building Manager to
identify deficiencies and make recommendations to remedy
- Perform facility inspections on a routine basis.
- Be responsible for key control and assets provided.
- Identify maintenance needs throughout assigned buildings (i.e.
safety concerns, missing furniture, etc.)
- Enter corrective work orders to rectify any maintenance issues
that are found during building inspections.
- Damage billing assessment and compilation.
- Gather and manipulate data via Excel.
- Provide thorough photo documentation for the damage billing
- Assist with special facility-related projects as deemed
necessary by the Building Manager.
- Ability to interface appropriately with colleagues and outside
- HS diploma or GED and at least 1 year of experience in an
educational or facilities environment.
- Excellent customer service experience and a proven ability to
meet performance standards.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills to
effectively solve and respond to complicated requests.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with potential for
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to use authority, knowledge, and judgment to respond
effectively to complicated requests.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to learn policies and procedures and correctly provide
that information to customers and use the information to make sound
- MS Word and Excel experience.
- Correct attire for job function, presentable at all times.
- Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- May work extended hours.
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Palo Alto , Inspector #PP, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!