Executive Project Administrator, People Operations
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Executive Project Administrator, People Operations Main Focus
Administrative and project management support of the People
Operations initiatives. LOCATION Palo Alto, CA (hybrid); the
successful candidate for this role will be based in the Bay Area.
About the Organization The Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's
Health, in partnership with Stanford Medicine and Lucile Packard
Children's Hospital, unlocks philanthropy to transform health for
children and families in Northern California - and around the
world. Through fundraising and grantmaking, the Foundation drives
scientific research, innovation, and policy change that will
improve care, advance cures, and reform healthcare systems for this
and future generations. Description WHAT YOU'LL DOThe Executive
Project Administrator, People Operations will play a pivotal role
in supporting and collaborating with the Chief People Officer. This
individual will provide essential administrative and project
management assistance for various people operations initiatives
while also harnessing data analytics for informed decision-making.
The role facilitates exceptional communication and works seamlessly
with diverse teams and functions towards positive outcomes.YOU'LL
BE RESPONSIBLE FOR---
- Serving as a strategic partner, proactively anticipating the
needs of the CPO, formulating innovative ideas and solutions, and
- Managing a diverse range of administrative and project
management tasks, ensuring their smooth execution.
- Expertly navigating various systems, tools, and online
platforms, offering recommendations aligned with business needs and
- Proficiently handling complex calendars and scheduling using
tools like Outlook, Teams, and Microsoft products.
- Assisting the CPO to ensure their preparedness and punctuality
for all engagements.
- Strategically planning, coordinating, and facilitating
meetings, which may involve cross-functional teams, stakeholders,
and external partners while maintaining strict confidentiality and
- Crafting meeting agendas, memos, presentations, and efficiently
managing information flow concerning deadlines and upcoming
projects in support of the CPO.
- Enhancing CPO's meetings through comprehensive notetaking,
information gathering, and meticulous tracking of action
- Establishing an organized file and document management system,
including compilation, distribution, and secure storage.
- Offering valuable budgetary support and meticulously preparing
expense reports to ensure financial transparency and efficiency. -
Position Requirements YOU MUST HAVE---
- Bachelor's degree or 4-5 years equivalent practical
- 2+ years of administrative experience supporting an
- Strong business acumen with exemplary editing and writing
- Strong organization and project management skills, and
excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong
relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong aptitude for learning new technology
- Demonstrated ability to exercise the highest level of
discretion and confidentialityIT'S AN ADDED PLUS IF YOU HAVE
- Human Resource regulations and hold a HR certification
- HRIS and other HR related platforms or software
- Prioritizing leaders' calendar with ability to make judgement
calls and decisions based on rapidly shifting priorities
- Working in a fast paced, often changing environment with
efficiency and accuracy
- Budget and expense management
- Understanding how to optimize databases
- Familiarity with nonprofits, science, healthcare and/or
- Experience with Outlook, Teams, and Microsoft productsYOU'LL BE
SUCCESSFUL IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING---
- Project Management Excellence
- Demonstrates a remarkable capacity for taking initiative and
assuming ownership of tasks, even in the midst of ambiguity and
shifting priorities, often requiring minimal supervision.
- Proficient in the art of self-management, enabling the
independent coordination and flawless execution of multifaceted
- Process Enhancement, Efficiency, Organization, and Meticulous
Attention to Detail
- Proactively adoption of technology to propose and implement
innovative ideas for process refinement.
- Proven track record of masterfully driving projects to their
- A holistic systems thinker and process expert with a strong
focus on solutions.
- Adept at recognizing and implementing process
- Collaborative Vision and Proactive Initiative
- Excellent communication skills that foster strong relationships
with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Exudes confidence when interacting with individuals at all
levels within the organization, harmoniously collaborating with
- Adaptive and Agile Professional
- Quick learning ability, coupled with a purposeful approach to
acquiring new skills and knowledge.
- Exhibits the capacity to gracefully juggle multiple tasks
simultaneously, adeptly pivoting as priorities evolve.
- Proficiently thrives within high-paced, dynamic environments,
executing tasks with efficiency and precision.
- Resourceful Ingenuity
- Inherently self-motivated and proactive, with an innate talent
for effectively leveraging available resources and data.
- Exemplary Communication Prowess
- Ability to communicate effectively on behalf of the CPO,
demonstrating autonomy and ensuring timely, clear
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication
- Sound Judgement and Decision Making
- Proficient in exercising discretion and upholding
confidentiality when entrusted with sensitive information.
- A steadfast and reliable accountability partner, fostering
trust and dependability in all assignments and decisions.Working at
the FoundationWE OFFER EXCELLENT BENEFITS & PERKS, INCLUDING---
- Generous leave, including PTO, holidays, Summer Fridays, and a
sabbatical (after 7 years of employment)
- Annual bonus
- Retirement plan + employer match
- Premium Medical and Dental coverage
- FSA + dependent care FSA
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Legal services plan
- Commuter Benefits, including CalTrain "Go Pass" Program
- 4-week paid maternity and paternity leave for new parents
- Stipend for home office and mobile phone
- If remote, frequent opportunities to visit our beautiful HQ in
Palo AltoWE'RE DYNAMIC---The Foundation is a dynamic organization
in a rapidly changing industry. Therefore, the responsibilities
associated with this position will evolve and grow in accordance
with LPFCH's business needs and growth plans. More specifically,
the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or
different responsibilities based on the future growth plans for the
Foundation.WE STRIVE TO EMBODY OUR CULTURAL
TOUCHSTONES---Mission-first - We can never lose sight of why we
exist and who we are here to serve.Good of the whole - We share
responsibility for overall results, think of what's best for the
team and organization, and act as responsible stewards of
resources.Bold and bendy - We're unapologetically ambitious for our
mission, creative, and take risks by trying new things.Sweat the
big stuff - We're clear on our priorities, calibrating effort and
resources to audience and impact: the higher the return, the
greater the investment.Make it happen - We're focused on outcomes;
only as much process as necessary to make good decisions and take
action. Prepared with ideas and solutions for every
challenge.Community matters - We embrace diversity and practice
inclusion. - EOE Statement WE'RE COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY,
INCLUSION AND BELONGING---
Our Foundation embraces all individuals and celebrates the unique
differences each of us bring to our team and community. Our
approach to fostering diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
is rooted in our cultural touchstones and inherent in our work to
encourage every employee to bring their best, most authentic self
to work and to provide each of them the opportunity to achieve
their full potential.
We envision a world where race, gender, resources, and other
factors do not serve as barriers to attaining optimal health. We
recognize that this vision requires the commitment and actions of
To support this goal, we pledge to:
- Conduct ourselves in a manner that garners trust and respect from
- Foster a welcoming and supportive environment for our team
members and community.
- Acknowledge and appreciate the dignity, expertise, experiences,
and contributions of each other.
- Approach others with an open mind, compassionate heart, actively
listening to their perspectives.
- Foster effective teamwork and encourage collaboration amongst our
team and constituents.
The Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health is an equal
- Exempt/Non-Exempt Exempt Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time RANGE
$95k/yr-$105k/yr This position is currently accepting applications.
Accounting Manager in Palo Alto, CA
Posted on: 8/31/2023
Associate Director, Major Gifts in Palo Alto, CA
Posted on: 9/8/2023
Director of Development, Cancer Campaign in Palo Alto, CA
Posted on: 8/24/2023
Gift & Data Processing Specialist in Palo Alto, CA
Posted on: 9/29/2023
Associate Director, Digital Fundraising in Palo Alto, CA
Posted on: 9/5/2023
Keywords: Witt/Kieffer, Palo Alto , Executive Project Administrator, People Operations, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!