Business System Analyst: 20-03224
Company: Akraya Inc.
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Primary Skills: Reporting, Tableau, SaaS, SQLDuration: 06 Months
with possibility of extensionContract Type: W2
- Conduct end-to-end analyses (requirements specification, data
processing) and familiar with Agile delivery.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information
- Document requirements (data, process flows, system flows,
algorithms) into Business Requirements Documents (BRD).
- Create the necessary dashboards and reports and provide
insights into emerging patterns and trends. Work at a fast pace
with large datasets.
- Understand our business deeply, understand the impact of our
product flows, audiences, and pathways.
- Proactively Client hidden relationships within data, solve
difficult analytical problems.
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations that will
help drive every decision we make.
- Foster a healthy data culture and enable self-service data
throughout the company.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, product
owners, engineers and dashboard designers.
- Support project management, business intelligence, and
analytics activities and systems.Requirements:
- Prior hands-on Business Systems Analyst experience, including
actual assignments understanding process, data, and business system
conditions for quote-to-cash with knowledge on SaaS transformation
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design
development, data mining, and segmentation techniques (must).
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
(Business Objects or Oracle BIEE), databases (SQL, etc.), and
visualization (Tableau) (must).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize,
analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with
attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at collaborating with other individuals and teams, report
writing, and presenting findings.
- Systems and process thinking, with proven ability to analyze
existing processes and define process improvement
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with experience
presenting to middle management.
- Five(5) to Seven (7) years of work experience since graduation
in high technology companies, especially in go-to-market areas
- B.S. in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information
Management or Statistics from an accredited institution (must). To
follow up with any questions, please contact Aman at
408-907-7688Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the
staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the
US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance
(medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and
dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and
Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).If this position is
not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a
copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is
a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.Akraya is committed
to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment,
selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion,
national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression,
sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other
category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity
employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment
free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Keywords: Akraya Inc., Palo Alto , Business System Analyst: 20-03224, Professions , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!