Production Test Technician Lead
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: November 19, 2021
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving health care
through fast, accurate diagnostic testing. Our mission drives us,
every moment of every day, as we develop scalable, groundbreaking
solutions to solve the world's most complex health challenges. Our
associates are involved in every stage of molecular diagnostics,
from ideation to development and delivery of testing advancements
that improve patient outcomes across a range of settings. As a
member of our team, you can make an immediate, measurable impact on
a global scale, within an environment that fosters career growth
and development.Cepheid is proud to work alongside a community of
six fellow Danaher Diagnostics companies. Together, we're working
at the pace of change on diagnostic tools that address the world's
biggest health challenges, driven by knowing that behind every test
there is a patient waiting.Learn about the Danaher Business System
which makes everything possible.This position is part of Cepheid
Diagnostics and will be located in Newark, CA.In this role, you
will have the opportunity to:
- Assist in developing methods and procedures to conduct
in-process bio testing during the manufacturing process.
- Work with other departments such as engineering, product
transfer, and planning in conducting experiments.
- Follow established documentation outlining the process and test
requirements to manufacture PCR-based products in compliance with
standards for GMPs. Performing all levels of production testing in
- Enforce Safety
- Understand implications and provide recommendations for
- Work closely with PT and other engineering teams on the
- Support supervisor on process improvement and cost
- Train new associates as needed.
- Purchase equipment/materials as needed.
- Data entry, SPT, writing up NCR's and various reports.
- Scheduling, calibration, and module replacements.
- Interact with material planning to understand the needs to meet
- Support supervisor and ensure WR's timely completion.
- Other duties as assignedThe essential requirements of the job
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of Lead Experience within a Medical Device regulated
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. Must be able to stand for several
hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
- Ability to perform assignments that required considerable
judgment and initiative.
- Advanced to expert knowledge of testing software.
- Must be a team player. Able to demonstrate a willingness to
provide assistance and training to co-workers.
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with peers,
leads, supervisors, and managers.--
- Must be able to adhere to strict deadlines and provide results
- Proficient with performing all levels of production
testing.Cepheid, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of
comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to our
lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our
programs contribute to life beyond the job.Check out our benefits
at danaherbenefitsinfo.com.When you join us, you'll also be joining
Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every
day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll
try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance
from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher
Business System tools and the stability of a tested
organization.Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies require
all US and Puerto Rico employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19
as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation
as required by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve.-- Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time
to find out.
Keywords: Cepheid, Palo Alto , Production Test Technician Lead, Professions , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!