Senior IT Business System Analyst, HCM
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our Overseas IT has the mission to empower our rapid global growth
with future ready, global IT platforms, applications and services.
We are chartered to lead the Overseas IT strategy, architecture,
roadmap and execution. Satisfying our internal/external customers
and becoming a world class global IT team are our top
We are currently seeking a passionate Sr IT Analyst, with primary
focus in HR HCM (Human Capital Management), procurement, asset
management areas. This position can be based in Palo Alto, CA USA,
Singapore or Amsterdam, Netherland and report to IT Director,
Working closely with our Overseas IT, China HQ HR business teams,
this role will play a critical leadership role to design, build and
operate world class HCM application with simple, sleek, cohesive
digital employee experience. We believe this is a critical
component to enable our rapid employee and business growth in
Overseas market, including North and South America, Europe, Middle
East and Asia (Except Greater China).
- Act as domain expert in both HR SaaS (Workday or
SuccessFactors) and HR business process.
- Gather HR business requirements, analyze, provide conceptual
and detail design to meet business needs, performing necessary HR
SaaS configurations, write detail specifications for development,
test and manage the rollout of the solution.
- Perform alignment of business needs with standard SaaS
capabilities, identify and address gaps either through
transformation or possible customization.
- Prepare detailed estimates and test plans based on Functional
- Analyze, design, document, and test software modifications to
existing processes/configurations, reports, forms, extensions, and
interfaces in the production environment
- Design new interfaces, reports, enhancements as needed
- Work closely with business partners to understand business
processes, goals and gaps.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject
matter experts and end-user representatives
- Provide Solutions options for the business to consider, along
with pros and cons for each option and recommendation
- Drive the design, configuration and deployment of new projects
& system enhancements
- Participate in the change management and go live support
Who we are looking for:
- Self-motivated, articulate, passionate to deliver the best
result and achieve the highest customer satisfaction. Quick
- Love satisfying customers with a state of art cloud solutions,
realizing ideas, building services, and unlocking the potential of
- Collaborative, independent, insistent, flexible, and open
minded. And you see no conflict in any of these things.
- Knowledgeable, resourceful and show initiative. You always keep
the customers objectives in mind.
- Positive by nature, a great team player, and both dependable
- Customer oriented and could work at a very fast pace.
- 5+ Years Workday or SuccessFactors HCM development,
configuration, implementation and support experience.
- Experience in at least in 5 HCM modules such as Core, Absence
management, Recruiting, Compensation, Talent management,
Performance, Benefits, Analytics, Calculated fields, integration
such as Workday Studio.
- Experience with the full lifecycle of both implementations and
- Experience in providing HCM SaaS ongoing Support.
- Work collaboratively in a small, cross-functional team.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving
- Motivated to continually learn while maintaining a positive
- Ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal
skills required to interact with colleagues and internal
- Ability to work effectively with others who are in remote
locations and varying time zones.
- Committed to the success of the team and the company. Sees
success of team as a reflection of self.
- Owns assign tasks and drives to a conclusion, keeps team
informed of progress and challenges.
- Experience in integration with other systems (Payroll systems)
or Workday Payroll experience.
- Bilingual (English, Chinese) preferred but not required.
- Bachelors degree. MS/MBA preferred.by Jobble
Keywords: Intellipro, Palo Alto , Senior IT Business System Analyst, HCM, Professions , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!