Company: Pete Moffat Construction Inc.
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 19, 2022
At Pete Moffat Construction, our success has been strengthened
by the trusted relationships we have built with our clients. For
over 35 years, with a finely honed and solid understanding of
design, building science, and durable products, we have helped
build beautifully crafted homes with enduring longevity. We stand
by our work and commitment to quality. If you are interested in
becoming part of a team that is dedicated to quality and excellence
within a supportive group environment that allows for one's
creativity and development to flourish, we want to hear from
you.EstimatorPMC is seeking an Estimator to join our team of
professional, well-rounded, and creative individuals supporting
them in the building of unique and high-end residential projects.
As an integral, contributing member of the team, you are highly
organized, detail-oriented, an excellent communicator and have
great follow-through. You are both a self-starter and a true team
player who desires to continue growing and further hone your
skills.If you possess the following skills and attributes, we'd
like to meet you.
- Experience in high-end residential construction
- Strong understanding of residential construction processes
- Ability to read blueprints and shop drawings
- Logical reasoning skills and solid multitasking capability
- Strong mathematical aptitude with high attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, Bluebeam, MS
ProjectAs an integral part of our team, your project
- Supporting our project estimating process: take-offs,
solicitation, qualification of subcontractor proposals, development
of estimates, study and analysis of historical cost data, review,
revising, and refining project specificationsQualifications
- College degree related to construction management, engineering,
or architecture preferred
- A minimum of 3+ years of estimating experienceSalary and
- Competitive compensation package
- Health insurance and dental reimbursement plan
- Paid time off plan and additional holidays
- 401K plan
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)LocationOur office is
located in Palo Alto. This position may require some travel between
the office and project sites spanning the peninsula up to San
Francisco. Local candidates only. Please submit your resume with
employment history, educational background, and experience
including professional certifications and specialized training.
Pete Moffat Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Pete Moffat Construction Inc., Palo Alto , Estimator, Professions , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!