Parking Enforcement Agent
Company: LAZ Parking
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Shifts: Full-Time, 7:30am-4pm (M-F)
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time
driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!LAZ Parking is
one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the
country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces
across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts!We
are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our
industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create
opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If
you're looking to join a growing company led by passionate people
committed to being the best - contact us today!The Spirit of the
Position:The Parking Enforcement Agent provides operational support
through upholding and enforcing the parking
regulations/restrictions of the local parking ordinances.Principal
- Monitor on-street parking meters for vehicles in violation of
parking ordinances by following an assigned route.
- Maintain and care for all company issued equipment.
- Assist with any special assignments and projects as
- Other related duties as assigned.Education/Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- General knowledge of streets and directions is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of outdoor work experience is
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges
(Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points
- Ability to handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English
- Must be able to make decisions independently and stay firm on
decisions made (not easily persuaded).Physical Demands:
- Willingness to work in the elements - heat, wind, snow, rain,
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time
(95-100% of shift) - no sitting is allowed.
- Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
shift.The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform
the essential duties/functions.FLSA Status: Non-ExemptTo be hired,
all candidates must submit to a background check and pre-employment
drug screen.LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all
our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed
to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons,
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently
separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our
application process is used for the process of limiting or
excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such
grounds.This Employer participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Palo Alto , Parking Enforcement Agent, Sales , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!