Sales Department Clerk/Flyer (PTU)
Company: Mattel Inc.
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 16, 2022
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. Its our heritage and its also our
future. Because we dont just make toys. We create innovative
products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop
children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of
our team feels respected, included, and heardwhen everyone can show
up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and
share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden
our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands,
partners, and suppliers.
The Team: The Part-Time Sales Department Clerk/Flyer position is
part of the American Girl San Francisco Bay Area (Palo Alto) retail
The Opportunity: The American Girl San Francisco Bay Area (Palo
Alto) retail store is looking for dynamic individuals as a
Part-Time Sales Department Clerks/Flyers to support the Retail and
Operations departments by providing prompt, efficient and
exceptional service to internal and external customers. This will
include providing sales, experience, visual and operations support
for both FOH and BOH.
What Your Impact Will Be
- Execute daily tasks in the prescribed manner in order to
support retail, operations, visual and/or experience based on
- Acknowledge, approach and assist all customers in a timely
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple customers
- Support and process all store/interdepartmental needs promptly
- Ensure that the store environment is safe for internal and
- Uses knowledge of merchandising standards and work with retail
partners to support any necessary floor changes due to product
- Help resolve customer problems and make suggestions/share
product knowledge to turn returns into exchanges.
- Communicate merchandise and service needs to Store Leadership
or MOD on timely basis.
- Provide assistance to accomplish team and company goals.
What Were Looking For:
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in retail or service industry,
- Must possess basic computer skills; some experience using a POS
- Ability to lift up to 30 lb, required.
- Good verbal communication and technical skills, required.
- Must be friendly, approachable, and willing to offer assistance
to a guest in a respectful manner, especially children.
- Must be willing to work a flexible retail schedule, including
days, nights and weekends.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
What Its Like To Work Here
American Girl is subsidiary of Mattel, a purpose driven company
aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of
childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose
employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one
team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and
working closely together always brings better results. Partnership
is our process and our collective capabilities is our
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better
ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where
you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and
have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives
that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for
excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We
believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people
are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver
Who We Are
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned
subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a leading
global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of
childrens and family entertainment franchises in the world. We
create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain
and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our
portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels,
Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as
well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or
license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our
offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and
live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are
available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the
worlds leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding
in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering
children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we
want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome
all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans,
individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations
and gender identities.by Jobble
Keywords: Mattel Inc., Palo Alto , Sales Department Clerk/Flyer (PTU), Sales , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!