Sales Operations Analyst
Company: Aisera, Inc.
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Aisera is a leading provider of AI Copilot solutions, utilizing
AiseraGPT and Generative AI to facilitate business transformation
and drive revenue growth through a self-service model. Aisera's AI
Copilot uses industry and domain-specific LLMs to deliver
human-like experiences and auto-remediate requests through AI
workflows. With 400+ integrations and 1200+ prebuilt workflows,
customers achieve 75%+ automation and 90% cost reduction.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following:
FastCompany Best Workplaces for Innovators; Inc 5000 Award for
Fastest Growth; Forbes AI50; EY Entrepreneurof the Year 2023; CNBC
Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100
Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM
Solution; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
Our seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior
successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot
of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people
from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team
members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and
Join our dynamic and fast-paced team and be a part of our journey
to revolutionize the industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, mid-career
level individual to join our team as Sales Operations Analyst. In
this role you will play a critical role in supporting our sales
team and optimizing our sales processes. This is an excellent
opportunity for someone with 5+ years of sales operations
experience to gain valuable experience with several sales
operations focused SaaS tools while helping the company grow with
timely reports and insights in the fast-paced world of enterprise
This role is preferred out of our Palo Alto, CA office.
Remote or in-office - Working hours are primarilyPST.
This role is currently open for ahybrid/remote arrangement.
- Sales Data Analysis: Analyze sales data and performance metrics
to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
Generate regular reports and dashboards for the sales team and
- CRM Management: Manage and maintain our Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) system, ensuring accurate and up-to-date data
entry, reporting, and pipeline management.
- Process Improvement: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to
identify inefficiencies in the sales process and propose solutions
to enhance sales productivity and effectiveness.
- Sales Forecasting: Assist in sales forecasting by analyzing
historical data, market trends, and sales pipelines to provide
accurate revenue projections.
- Sales Enablement: Support the sales team with the necessary
tools, resources, and training to maximize their performance and
drive revenue growth.
- Territory Planning: Assist in defining and optimizing sales
territories, ensuring balanced workloads and targeted sales
- Sales Analytics: Conduct competitive analysis and market
research to identify opportunities and understand market
- Sales Performance Tracking: Track sales team performance
against key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide insights to
the sales leadership team.
- Sales Process Documentation: Create and maintain documentation
for sales processes, guidelines, and best practices.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving
abilities with the ability to translate data into actionable
- Attention to Detail: Meticulous attention to detail to ensure
accurate data analysis and reporting.
- Time Management: Ability to keep track of and deliver against
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication
skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and effectively
- Tech-Savvy, CRM Proficiency: Familiarity with CRM systems
(e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot) and other sales related SaaS tools
(e.g., Linkdedin Sales Navigator, Clari, Outreach, ZoomInfo, ---)
- Team Player: Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a
team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic
- Sales Experience: Previous experience in sales or sales
operations is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in computer science, engineering,
or related technical field
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a
- Startup experience
- Enterprise SaaS experience
Aisera is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints,
skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an
equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment
opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
disability, gender identity or veteran status.
Keywords: Aisera, Inc., Palo Alto , Sales Operations Analyst, Sales , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!